Friday, 22 September 2017

Autumn and Apples!


Happy First Day of Fall!

To celebrate this fruitful season, I made a wonderful apple and cinnamon cake loaf.

As a neighbour had a bumper harvest of cooking apples and gave me some, I thought I'd try to make something new to me and found a recipe on Pintrest, relatively easy and I had all the ingredients to hand.  The recipe can be found here Wishesndishes.com

(I found it took almost 20mins longer to cook mine the whole way through.)



 All in all, it turned out well!


Perfect with a generous dollop of whipped cream - or ice cream if you prefer!


Thanks for all your kind comments!

Best wishes!

13 comments:

  1. Delicious Autumn...and I can't wait to go apple picking! I can almost smell that bread! YUMMY! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. Fall is my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious. Have a happy weekend. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that looks really good. I bet it smelled wonderful while it was baking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy...
    Have a delicious weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Yummy! In my enthusiasm I bought a bushel and a half of apples so am doing applesauce! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMM that looks delicious, and how nice of your neighbor to share, there is nothing like apple desserts for the Autumn season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy I can smell it from here! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks delicious, we all here love apples.
    Loes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!