As this is my first post in the month of March 2017, for fun I thought I'd use the five letters of March to do an acrostic of things I think of and love about this month!
(Think I'll do the same for April!)
1. M is for Mother as this month we celebrate Mothering Sunday in the UK.
These are a couple of the cross stitch pieces I've made for this lovely occasion and the first was a gift to my own precious mother.
2. A is for theArrival of lovely new blooms and lambs signalling spring is coming! What a lovely feeling that is!
3. R is for Rain and we have more than our fair share of rain in March, but the plus point is there is more chance of seeing a pretty Rainbow!
You can just about see this arc!
4. C is for sweet little chicks too, cake and celebration of my son's birthday this month! Can't believe he'll be 16!!!
5. H is for HAPPY for lo the winter is past and the sound of birds singing fills the land!
Wishing you all a happy March!
Thanks for coming by and commenting!
Linking with Love made my Home for Five on Friday HERE