In the last few months I've been coming across bits and pieces of information about the Danish concept of 'Hygge' (hue-ga). Its that state of mind where you enjoy the simple pleasures of winter and life in general, at home and amongst friends and family, stress free and cozy!
So here are five little hyygelig home ideas to share with you.
1. Lots of candles and strings of fairy lights for a warm inviting space.
2. Put a fire on and warm your toes up! Enjoy a good read and cuppa in front of the glowing logs!
3. Enjoy the comforts of home with lots of soft, furry fabrics, cushions and throws.
4. Wood and wicker baskets are 'warmer'
5. Enjoy some home baking - some Danish apple pie for me!
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend already!