Thursday, 8 December 2016

Rudolph Mugshots! Challenge # 6


I've brought Rudolph in for questioning! I need to know what I'll find under the tree this year!

Of course this is my homemade Rudolph from a sweet free pattern found on Ali Strebel's blog HERE


He's doing his best to look coy!  I used a red pip berry for his nose and pipe cleaners for his antlers!


He needed to go outside for fresh air and a nibble on the trees!


He wishes you all a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for coming by! I love to read your comments!




Best wishes!

7 comments:

  1. Now that was amazing, I think that is my all time favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really cute. The way it's snowing out here right now I could use that red nose of his

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rudolph...he's too nice!
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is too cute, love the pipe cleaner antlers and his red nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful Rudolph...so cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and your cute Rudolph the loveliest of Christmases, Christine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!