Thursday, 1 December 2016

First Christmas Creation


Happy Christmas month of December!

I have set myself a challenge to share as many Christmas crafts and creations this month in the run up to Christmas.

So here is the first of my creations - a wonky wool patchwork Christmas tree in the style of Charlie Brown!



Now I admit something went wrong but after it was filled, i thought it had a sweet character in a forlorn sort of way and it has grown on me!

So I added the rusty star to hang crookedly and stamped a little NOEL tag.

It was good to practice a few embroidery stitches too.


what do you make of it?
I've 'fallen' for it!



Thanks for visiting and have a great December!

Best wishes

13 comments:

  1. I find it enchanting, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know what it was supposed to look like but I like the wonky shape. I think it's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little wonky tree, Christine !! So nice that you are still creating.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tree! Watching Charlie Brown Christmas right now. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute your little funny wonky tree, I like this style.
    The stitches are beautiful.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and sooooooooo cute !!!!!!!
    Have a cosy weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine, I've fallen too, love the sweet tree, great work!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Miss Christine, that little tree is precious, we LOVE it.

    Big Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wonky tree is the cutest thing I have seen for a long while! I love all its adorable wonkiness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute idea, I love the fabrics and the stitching, the rustic star is just perfect with it, I think it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!