Friday, 9 December 2016

Crafty Christmas Challenge # 7


Yay! I've reached my crafty Christmas challenge # 7 today and here are five (or six!!) wood slice decorations I drew today with a Sharpie and inspiration from Pinterest!

If you want to check out my previous six crafts, just go to the sidebar for the list.


Butcher's twine makes for perfect seasonal hang ties for each slice.

I asked my dad to slice the log with his circular saw and then he drilled holes in each slice for the twine.


My dear daughter had a go too, so we had fun and a bit of competition too!
Do you have a favourite?


Pleased to be linking with Amy of Love Made My Home 
for Five on Friday!





Thanks for coming by and enjoy the weekend!



21 comments:

  1. These turned out really nice. I think my favorites would be the reindeer and the one that says joy to the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dear Christine.. I favour the reindeer.. Have a thing going on with reindeer this year for some reason.. lol... Must make a few of those.. You always do such great work.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Christine, I love them, so sweet.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all stunning but if forced to choose I would go for the reindeer both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I don't think I could make a choice they are all so nice. A lovely craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea for a rustic tree! My husband likes to put a cedar tree on the back porch and we decorate it with natural elements. These would be perfect! My faves are the reindeer and snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your clever craft! Each ornament is lovely, but I am especially drawn to the snowflake and the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice they all are!! It's fun to have a little competition with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great to share a craft the whole family had a part in, I love them all, the joy the world is my favorite but the deer with the red nose is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so good - I love how effective they are and the different designs are lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your crafty Christmas challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful! I love lots of natural elements in holiday decorating. And I love the reindeer best! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These wooden ornaments are so elegant and lovely. All are beautiful, but if I had to choose a favourite, it would have to be the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute ornaments! My daughter really wants to make wood slice ornaments too, but we don't have anything to cut them with yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!