Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Crafty Challenge # 10 Little Noel Pouch



Hoping you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas celebration as did we, with loved ones and friends.

I'm posting this little Noel pouch as the tenth of my crafty Christmas challenges in the months of December, better late than never, even though I did have it made before Dec. 25th, I just hadn't a minute to take photos and post it then.



I chose a lovely Christmas red cotton fabric and you could almost believe those are wee snowflakes on it from a distance.

I trimmed it with some crochet ribbon.


So I am pleased that I managed to make it to 10 in my challenge and hope you have enjoyed seeing a few of my makes!


Wishing you all a lovely last few days of 2016!



Best wishes and thanks!


10 comments:

  1. What a beautful christmassy make! Hope you have a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little pouch, the colours are lovely and the details are nice and festive too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Merry Christmas to you and your family Christine!! I hope it was filled with all things merry and bright. I love your sweet pouch...Such a festive finish! I will have to go back and peruse your older posts to find the other challenge projects...I so enjoy seeing your handiwork. Loved the photos of the shops in your town decked out for Christmas... Like something out of a movie.... Smiles & Christmas Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love the colors. Very festive indeed! Loved reading all of your Crafty Challenges! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty...have a beautiful New Year, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très beau Noël !!!
    Bonne Année 2017 !!!
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is absolutely wonderful, love the added crochet trim with it also, I have very much enjoyed your sweet makes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!