Friday, 23 December 2016

Christmas Craft # 9 & Five on Friday


It's the Friday before Christmas and time to link up with Amy for Five on Friday at Love Made My Home.

First I want to show you the pillow I've made for my Christmas Craft Challenge.  Very simple, i just used red ticking and stitched on three wool Christmas trees!


Our village has quaint little shops so I thought I'd share some of them with you.

Below is the Post Office with gifts


Next is the old fashioned toy shop and gift shop

 Below is the florist's

The butcher's
 A winter display at the restaurant

The bakery with lots of Christmas cakes, puddings and mince pies!


Thank you to all who visit! Your friendship is special to me!

Thanks to Amy for hosting Five on Friday!
Click link below to join in!



Wishing you, dear friends, a very blessed peaceful Christmas!





18 comments:

  1. Miss Christine, we wish you a Very Merry Christmas. Thank you for sharing your quaint, little town buildings. It's so wonderful to live in a small town.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence (& family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ly post Christine !!!
    Have a Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year !!!
    Big HUG !!!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tour and charming pillow. I didn't stop until I visited all of your blogs this morning. Your photography just draws me in . . . I want to walk the streets and shop in your enchanting village :)
    Thank you for sharing.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming visit. I so enjoyed seeing all your photos. That pillow with the trees on the red ticking is so cute. Love it.

    Wishing you the Merriest of Christmas. May it be special in every way.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely x Thank you for sharing the tour of your Christmas village and I love your Christmas cushion xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pillow!
    The village must be wonderful to visit.
    It seems lovely from your photos!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pillow. I would love to browse through those shops in your village

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shop windows in the village. They look like lovely old-fashioned decorated places. Your cushion looks great.

    Happy Five on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love old timey stores decorated for Christmas . We do ours for all of the Holidays. Also love your sweet tree pillow. Prim perfect.Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post. Your pillow is wonderful and your village with its festive shop windows looks delightful. Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Christine....wishing you a very Merry, Hearty Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charming pictures. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas with love. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  13. MERRY CHRISTMAS Christine!
    What a beautiful little town!
    Blessings and have a wonderful New Year.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your tour. I feel all of mankind is one big family, but I celebrate the little differences in our daily lives.

    Wishing you a perfect 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pillow is so cute, I love the use of felt, especially in the winter time! Thanks for sharing the walk through your village, I love how they decorate their windows!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!