Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Change of Plan


When I finished this cute little squirrel cross stitch acorn pinkeep, I was happy enough to place it in a bowl with some scented wax tart melts.

I even went scavenging in the woods for some real acorns to add to the display.


But what was missing from my autumn decor was a fall wreath and I just happened to find one in a box needing to be used so voila! A new autumn wreath was born!


Of course I had to add some rusty red and orange leaves to it and now it hangs in my entryway, repurposed and plain for all to see!  Do you like it this way?


Thanks so much for coming by and I hope to hear from you!

Thanks too for all your kind thoughts for my little one who is now much better and more like her happy self!


Best wishes x


13 comments:

  1. Really lovely, I love the tweed fabric leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore it! You know me and the little neighbor and acorns, and I get a kick out of watching the zany squirrels around here too! So perfect for Autumn. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new wreath! Autumn perfection! Now you need to stitch up something for your pretty bowl ;)
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your autumnal wreath, you're always so creative, my sweet, darling friend, every masterpiece of yours talks to my heart, blessed be !

    Hope you're having the best of weeks
    I'm sending hugs & love to you

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. The acorn alone is awesome and it makes a great looking wreath

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bit of Autumn decor - the wreath is definitely the finishing touch. I love wool work, although haven't done any myself for ages!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Christine, I love your acorn with the stitched squirrel on the wreath, adorable!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Autumn projects are wonderful . . . I love the warm colors and the natural elements. They make me want to cozy up to a fire with a good book and a cup of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you added the pinkeep to a wreath. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Christine that is just the cutest, love the design of it and the fabrics you used, you had a terrific idea adding it to the wreath, such a great welcome to all that come to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little squirrel acorn pinkeep is just too adorable. I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!