Monday, 26 September 2016

Catch a "FALL"-ing Star!



I have been such a bad blogger this past few weeks and it has just been a case of procrastination on my part.

But any how please let me share with you, one of my recent makes, a FALL-ing star made from a lovely checked orange flannel fabric and then I stitched FALL onto some osnaburg to add to it!

It hangs by a rusty wire.

I love getting value from these makes so I backed it in a starry cotton and thought it looked Christmassy so I added JOY to this side and now it can be used for two seasons!!


I will try to be back again with another make very soon!

Linking with THE REALLY CRAFTY LINK UP PARTY below



Many thanks for your comments!


Have a lovely FALL week!


19 comments:

  1. Super pretty!! ♥ Great idea to make 2 different sides :-). Have a good week!
    Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stars are so cute ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stars are so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, especially being able to use it for two seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely Love your stars!!!
    Happy Fall!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, I am so far behind in playing catch up with the blogs, sigh...so don't worry about it, smiles.

    Loveeeeeeeeeee what you made by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you can enjoy it for two seasons. It's very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable hearts, Christine. How perfect you can enjoy these pretties both in Fall and Christmas! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your Fall-ing and Joy star. Great idea! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina....long time away for me my friend but glad to be back! Your star is adorable and how creative to make it double duty!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your beautiful stars and how you named them
    "FALL-ing stars", I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea to double up so to speak, using them for both Autumn and Christmas. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Christine, well you know I love stars, theses are wonderful!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweet friend! I just love your Primitive stars! You create such beautiful and whimsical things :)

    Have a lovely week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely stars !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! The way you made it, you can use it from now until Christmas! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh aren't you ever so clever to make it two sided, love both fabrics, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!