Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Three little Pinkeeps


Wow! How did August disappear so fast?  Our summer holidays finish tomorrow when the children return to school.  Speaking of which its my oldest daughter's last year at school and I don't know where those years have gone!


But I just wanted to share three little pinkies I've been working on.  I actually started this one with the crow and flag in June and then thought it was a nice size and perfect for smaller x stitch work like a monogram and started a couple more!


Next was a bee pinkeeep, and this time i edged it with black thread and jute.


But as we know autumn is around the corner so I had to stitch a pumpkin - so cute!


So that's where I've got to with my finishes I'm relieved to say! And now I can start in earnest for fall!

Thanks for coming by!


Best wishes


16 comments:

  1. Such cute pinkeeps! Thanks for sharing. I want to learn how to do that edging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pinkeeps. My favorite is the crow with the flag.
    They've already started back to school here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pinkeeps, they are adorable as always.I like the pumpkin, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's back to school over there. My how time flies. Love all your pinkeeps, Christine. They are all so pretty. I particularly love the sweet little bee. The edging is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I visited a Primitives Store located in an old log cabin yesterday - wish you could have come along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable, sweet friend! The bee is just too cute and I love the pumpkin for the fall.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love 'em all - and the last one proves Autumn is on the way!! My favourite season xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three little beauties !!!
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! I love pinkeeps. I love these so much. A very nice intro to September!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! So sweet, my favorite is the pumpkin ♥. Great job :-). Have a nice weekend! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes and our children are all grown up.
    Love your little pinkeeps they are just darling, love the little stitchings on them and the way you did the border on them is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I share stitch pictures with some friends - also Brian the llama is recovering but a lot of pain, and drainage I am amazed that you cannot take a dog that does this kind of attack unless it is a human??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!