Saturday, 6 August 2016

Saturday Stitching


After too many delays and procrastination on my part, I finally finished this summer freebie (from last summer, I have to admit!!!).

It was part of Buttermilk Basin's Summer Blog Hop and with lots of prim features like a crow, a star and of course stars and stripes!


I backed the pillow in a lovely patriotic fabric by Marcus Brothers


But what really made me love this pattern was the addition of USA using 'typewriter keys'! Love them!!


I hadn't come across them before but found them in Hobby Lobby.

So finally I can move onto another project!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Best wishes

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. Those typewriter keys are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice !!!!!
    Have a lovely Sunday !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely; and very American! I like the typewriter keys too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Christine...smiles. Have a beautiful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really was impressed with the typewriter key lettering. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made this project too, but instead of using wool applique, I did it in needle punch - turned out kinda fun! Glad you got yours made since it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet Christine, love it!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet, I love the crow and you're write, the typewriter style letters look great. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Christine and I love the addition of the typewriter keys too that is so neat, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute.... I love Hobby Lobby..we don't have them in Canada...but we are only about 2 hours from one:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine, I love your pillow, I love Buttermilk Basin, esp. her vintage truck patterns. Love Marcus brothers fabric too, and those typewriter keys are awesome. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!