Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Roscoe Village


On our way through Ohio, we stopped to see historic Roscoe Village, Coshocton. It has a lovely street with red bricked buildings and clapboard restaurants and shops.

This was the original smithy


On the gable end I admired the quilt patch


The general store is a gem, with lots of antiques and reproductions and the most delicious homemade fudge!



Isn't this bear in the old kiddie car just wonderful?!
I loved it!


Thanks for coming by for a visit! Hope you can comment and come back soon!


Best wishes

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the teddy bear in the kiddie car - that would be so wonderful to own.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like another fun town to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An other great store !!! With lovely items !!!
    Have a fun day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcoming village and I love the antiques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I am so glad you had such a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I bet you had soooo much fun!! I love the old tin car with the teddy in it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine - what a fun trip!
    I love towns like this.
    Love the car and the teddy.
    Thanks for sharing
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great trip, I loved the store a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of that place but it sure looks like a wonderful place to explore and fudge is always a good thing :) So enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There so many gorgeous buildings in the USofA. Love the bear in the kiddie car, so very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!