Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Back Home



Hello again, friends! We got home safely on Monday from our USA road trip after a wonderful time. On arriving home, I found this special card for me from my sweet blogging friend Connie of Crafty Creations HERE.

These pics don't do justice to Connie's fine stitching and it fits perfectly into my prim decor with its tan and reds.


Very cleverly Connie has designed the card to stand up so I can enjoy the stars too! How cute!


As if that wasn't enough, dear Connie also included a little envelope filled with stamps and sentiments to use when i try to make some cards.

THANK YOU SO MUCH CONNIE!


Here are a few snapshots of our time in Michigan on the shores of Lake Huron.  It was beautiful!





Fireworks on the 4th


The long roads of Michigan!


Thanks for all your well wishes and prayer whilst we were away.  I'll be posting again soon with more holiday shots and some of my holiday purchases.

See you soon!



15 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! You have been missed, smiles. What a sweet surprise, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Great that you had such a nice time. Sweet gifts from Christine, enjoy! Looking forward to seing your shopping treasures :-). Sunny greetings, Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing gift, so beautiful and thoughtful. Looks like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to get a beautiful gift.
    Great pictures, you had a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some surprised are really nice. Like the one you received. Glad you had a nice vacation. I'm looking forward to one as well. What a nice way to beat the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I grew up there, on the shores of Lake Huron. Were you anywhere near Lexington or Port Huron?

    Love the card! Connie is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great time and travelled safely! A beautiful gift to return home to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom lives near the shores of Lake Huron. Where were you you? Cute lil stitchery. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. Welcome back. Glad you had a good trip. What a sweet gift from Connie. She's such a crafty lady

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely to have you back, Christine. Looks as if you have had the best road trip. Such a pretty card; it is so very you. I am always amazed at the lovely cards Connie whips up in her clever imagination. Her stitching skills are wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are back and had beautiful holidays !!!!
    Lovely embroidery from Connie !
    Have a nice Summer day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun trip! What a great card Connie made you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness I can't believe it we must have missed each other by just a week or so, we were up there Mid June. I grew up in Michigan and we try to get home as often as we can, I so hope you enjoyed yourself so much and can't wait to see and hear more about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see your pictures. I am so glad you are home now. Isn't Michigan just lovely? I can't wait to hear about all that you did on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!