Friday, 4 March 2016

Bunny Bonanza for Five on Friday

 Happy Friday, friends and welcome to my five - linking with Amy at Love Made My Home.

As you could guess from my title, lots of bunnies have invaded my home as spring is in the air!

Some I have stitched last year and some this week and I freely admit to bunny madness this time of year!

So be prepared to see more in the next few posts!

Below is my bunny in a basket hanging in my craft room, made from wool felt.

This is from a pattern by Homespun Elegance


This is a free pattern I found on Pinterest under free primitive bunny cross stitch patterns!



This is a free pattern from Primitive Betty's and I made it into a wee hanging pillow.



 Fifthly here are my daughter's new bunnies!!! Aren't they adorable?
But I have to confess...


They are only on a new cushion I bought for her bedroom!

She would love some real ones but it's just not feasible for us  but these will make her smile too!


So glad you could join me and hope you have a lovely weekend!

don't forget to visit Amy and other bloggers for Five on Friday.




Best wishes


20 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Christine,

    Oh boy, we love bunnies - that pillow is bee-u-tee-ful and your daughter will love it.

    Happy Friday.
    Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelentes e belos trabalhos.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great five, Spring is definitely in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bunnies! The cross stitch pieces are so beautiful and intricate. And, I thought those were real bunnies until you said its a cushion! Wishing you a fabulous weekend. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pillow turned out beautiful! WOW! And I love the little bunny you made and put in the basket. I would love to copy you on that one. Bunny hop hop hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Bunny Parade, especially those 2 cuties on the pillow! They look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet bunnies! Dear friend, every little bunny is just adorable :)

    Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely bunny cuteness!! Your stitched ones are all so pretty, but gosh for cuteness the ones on the cushion you bought your daughter definitely win!! Thank you for sharing at Five On Friday, hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, nearly had me fooled then with the bunnies for your daughter!! Lovely bunnies everywhere - Spring is nearly in the air:0) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your bunnies so much, my sweetest precious Christine, I love them so much when I see them running in our lawns and I'd love to have one of them even at home, but I don't know what my 'masters of the home', my pussies Philippo and Giuliano, would think about it !
    May your weekend be filled with the light of joy and with the warmth of love, with so much thankfulness
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your bunnies are adorable. You had me fooled with the ones on that cushion. I thought they were real

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can never have too many bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening, love all five, made me smile. Love bunnies!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your little bunnies !!! They are all adorable !!!
    Have a fun weekend !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Squealing over the bunnies...loveeeeeeeee them...have a beautiful weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww I love bunnies so much
    Super cute
    Happy spring x

    ReplyDelete
  17. your bunnies are all so sweet, I love the one in the basket that is such a cute idea. I too have put out all my bunnies of every sort :) I had to laugh about your daughters when the next photo came up of it on a pillow, the photo looked so real, tell her we had bunnies and it is a lot of work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, I so love all of your bunny creations. I love bunnies and all so perfect for Easter gifts.
    Have a beautifully creative week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!