Thursday, 17 December 2015

Front step Christmas Arrangement

 It's only a week to go and I'm definitely behind schedule but here's a quick post to show you the arrangement I put together for my Christmas decor on the front step beside the front door.  I don't have a lot of room but I have put a smallish Christmas tree there previously.

I decided to break from the norm and bought some spruce branches and winterberry at the market.

I also cut some branches from our fir tree and added some twigs and pine cones to the centre.

Christmas in a pot and so easy to do!  

b

Hope you are enjoying the fun and excitement! Hope to be back tomorrow with my Christmas trees indoors.

Best wishes!


19 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet my dear..
    Merry Christmas hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine, that is a pretty Christmas decoration. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty arrangement! Happy Thursday, have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just beautiful!! I just love red and green so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful arrangement, perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and very unique and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas arrangement is brimming with festive loveliness! What a lovely welcome to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is such a lovely arrangement! A really pretty welcome to your home. Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty....many Holiday Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, Christine! We usually have a tree out on our front porch but I've done nothing this year... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's beautiful! I've never seen Winterberry before and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely !!!!
    Have a nice and cosy weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an elegant way to welcome people to your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natural decorations are always the most beautiful, the most simple but the most meaningful to me !

    Thank you for sharing this ornament of yours with us, my darling Christine, have a most beautiful end of the week
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  15. Winterberry is wonderful at Christmas time. I have a long hedge that I cut for the holidays,

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks so pretty!!! Wanted to pop by and wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope this season is full of family and friends and a great New Year to you too! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!