Happy Friday, friends! I didn't think that I would even manage a post this week as I've hardly had time to blink never mind blog! I'm sharing with Amy at Love made my Home and Five on Friday.
With Christmas well and truly in our sights, I've been working on some Christmas items, reindeer being amongst my favourite patterns, so when I grabbed a few minutes I've been doing some cross stitch deer!
1. this is from a free pattern I found on Pinterest. Simple but soon hard to stitch on 32t linen - I nearly gave up but it was too sweet not to finish it! Love how the deer gazes at the star!
2. This was easier on Aida another freebie from Pinterest Grilles De Marise.
Red and white is a classic combination!
3. I decided to frame this one in a simple white frame which will go well with my newly decorated living room
4. This is an idea for a little pouch rather than another pinkeep. I copied a deer shape from free google images and transferred it to some ticking. Just love the leaping deer!
5. Lastly this deer is a special one as it was the first primitive deer I owned thanks to Wendy of Raavenwood Whimzies as I won her giveaway several years ago
Thanks so much for visiting and hope to hear from you and return the favour!
Check out more at Amy's Five on Friday!
Enjoy the weekend!