Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Fall Vignettes


Hello and welcome! Finally I have found some time to put together a few fall vignettes around my home.

I brought the boxes out and it was like meeting friends again as I came across old prim dolls etc that I have been making these years past.



I managed to find just a few clippings of rose hips - the farmers have been cutting their hedges here and most is gone :-(

 
I always smile when I see my little candy corn doll I did with punch needle



Cornucopia and definitely one of my favourite handmades



Little Harvest mouse and her pumpkin


Love the soft glow in the evenings that are drawing in

 
My Fall in the family area

I do hope you enjoyed your quick wee tour of fall around my home.  Time to cozy up in front of the fire with something sweet I think!

Do let me know you've visited as I love to hear from you all!


Best wishes


17 comments:

  1. Your carfts just make me smile, Christine! I love the little candy corn shelf-sitter and the sweet mouse wearing the sun bonnet is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post, I love all the Autumn décor you have dressed your beautiful home with. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all so pretty! I really like your fall letters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet fall decorations. I love your candy corn doll and that mouse is adorable. I need you to come decorate my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall! Cute little harvest mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, I love it when you pull out all the hand mades, they are just wonderful! I love little pumpkin people (and candy corn miss too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely decorations all around your house !
    Thanks for sharing !
    Have a cosy day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe that is so cute!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. I really like the pillows in the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Christine, so cozy all decked out in Fall, love it all. Sweet pumpkin patch, great idea.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, what a wonderful home decoration! Love it all! Especially the old prim dolls!!! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Christine your lovely home made treasures are so sweet, isn't it great to get out your seasonal items and remember the great things you have created, just love the style of your home, with all your sweet treasures! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have a wood stove too and it's wonderful! Not drafty like a fireplace.
    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fall vignettes! I really should make something to represent candy corn... I love that stuff. I haven't eaten any this year YET... I know once I buy a bag I'll eat the whole thing :) Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!