Thursday, 16 July 2015

Back from our Trip and Good Fences

 Hello, hello, hello! I'm back after a fantastic holiday!  Everything went well and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute.  just a bit of jet lag to recover from and adjust to some kind of a routine again.

While we were travelling, I was on the look out for fences! So for a start, here was a nice ornamental fence that we passed when we stayed on the Chesapeake.

Suits the area perfectly!

I also loved the pallet painted with the stars and stripes for the 4th of July by the door!


Another picture in the sun with a neat shadow of the fence on the lawn.

Sharing with Tex at Good Fences.

Click on the picture to see lots more!

I hope to sort through my photos and share a few more posts on our trip soon.

Thanks so much for your visit and hope to hear from you!

Best wishes

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful. And it always feels so good to get back home. Have a wonderful afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Happy to read that you had a wonderful trip. I love these fence photos. Looking forward to reading all about your trip. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very neat decorative fencing! thanks, christine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No place like home. I like the idea of the flamingos on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very interesting fence:) B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting fences. So glad you are home I can't wait to see new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, so glad you enjoyed a nice holiday. Great find for good fences. So decorative!
    Have a nice weekend. cm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home and what a cool fence, thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the decoration of the fence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christine, The fence is very fitting for the Chesapeake area. Very pretty. You were not too far from me, I hope you had a great trip and are happy to be home now. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Christine, welcome back, nice to go but great to be home too....great fence shot, love the pictures.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great finds...i love these clever pieces of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are beautiful !!!!!
    Have a lovely weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great decorative fence. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you had a good trip! I'm so ready to go somewhere...any where! And this is a gorgeous fence. I've never seen one like it! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is a neat fence. I've seen quite a few of those pallet flags, they are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That really is a great fence isn't it! So unusual and pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear you had a good time on your holiday! Love those fences and the shadow is just as pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What interesting fences, dear Christine... Now that I have been following along with Good Fences every week and seeing what each sweet friend has to share, I too am on the look out for fun fences:). ...I am just more aware of them now!

    Welcome back! So glad you had a lovely time away...

    Have a blessed and happy Saturday!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!