Friday, 19 June 2015

Five on Friday - Strawberries

 Happy weekend, friends!  Hope you are enjoying summer!  When its summer, what is one of your favourite treats?  My treat is a bowl of sweet strawberries and cream.  MMMMMM!

With that in mind here are my five on Friday, all strawberry related! (Sorry if its a bit of a stretch but they are one of a kind strawberries!!!)

The top photo is cute wee wool strawberries I bought in a prim store and they inspired me to make some velvet pinkeeps of my own,  like these




But then I thought a little cross stitch one would be sweet too, and just made up a few motifs to sew on it.

 I've always wanted a wee fob for my scissors and finally made one - here it is on my latest cross stitch WIP...



And all good things are worth waiting for... my dessert for tea... meringue nest, fresh cream and strawberries! Sooooo good!
All on my Virginia strawberry china plate which were wedding gifts and treasured!


So that's my Five on Friday 
I'm joining Amy of Love made my home


Just click on the link above and see more.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

20 comments:

  1. All fantastic strawberryish things!!! I really like your scissors and of course the strawberry fob for them!!! Thank you so much for joining in! I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this post. The little strawberry pin keeps remind me of my grandmother who was a seamstress. You know I love anything cross stitched. Your dessert and the precious china are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, one of summer's delights is strawberries for sure! All of your stitched strawberries are so charming. The velvet one is my favorite! And your treat for tea looks delicious and so nice on your little strawberry plate!
    Have
    a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strawberry projects! I especially like the scissors fob! And that dessert....oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Christine, I love the Strawberry's so much. All are so sweet, I have been looking around the antique stores for some too. Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them all, just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your strawberries are great and I especially like the looks of that last one...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy post !!! All your stawberries are delicious !
    Have a sweet weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh I love this post (ok, all of your posts). I loveeeeeeeeee strawberries. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful strawberries, they are lovely.
    The dessert looks yummy.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice, I do like little fobs on my scissors too. I do enjoy making those little strawberries too. Yours look just wonderful. As does your place with strawberry shortcake.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a strawberry sweet post. I love all of your lovely projects and what a pretty plate covered in strawberries, dessert and all... :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful 5! You are quite talented and that dessert looks so yummy! I love strawberries too and just this morning enjoyed a dish called strawberries and cream french toast at the Cracker Barrel. Have a delightful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your little strawberries are just the sweetest, I especially love the little stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great five, I love the strawberry scissor fob, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun pictures and post.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect seasonal post - I love it! Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing like strawberries and cream and I love your made ones also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!