Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Little Bear Blue...for Mother's Day

 Can you believe April is fast coming to a close and May will be here on Friday? Time is flying by and the weather has me confused! One day it is sunny and warm, the next blowing a gale with sleet and hail storms.

So I've just had to bunker down in my craft nest and stitch some precious things for Mother's Day.

This is little bear blue made from a pattern by Brenda Gervais at Country Stitches. It's a little dinky ted made from flannel. so soft and sweet!



 Cute little buttons down the front of her dress which is reproduction Civil War fabric.

She's even carrying a ditty bag with matching cross stitch flower and there's some Sweet Annie tucked in it.



Also finished a pretty pink pinked.  So sweet and simple with a posy of primroses on it.



To add extra detail I put on a vintage pin and buttons to match.


Find them in my Etsy shop.

Thank you one and for following and sharing my blog!
Your visits and comments are so much encouragement to me.

So pleased to be linking with Stephanie's 



Best wishes


19 comments:

  1. Oh my...what a sweet little bear! And I love your pretty pillow. Wish my kids shopped on Etsy! lol Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful creation, the bear is a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear is so cute. I love the little pillow for mother; very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, the little pillow is adorable..and the little bear, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely xxxx The bear is adorable and the cushion is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so very pretty!! They will be wonderful gifts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bear is adorable. We've had the same kind of confusing weather but when it's cold and windy I curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and a blanket. I wish I could get myself to get busy in my craft nest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet bear, Christine and I so love your Mother pillow.. For some reason I have started liking pink.. Can you believe it? After blacks, mustards and reds for a decade.. grin.. God bless you, Christine..xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet treasures. That bear pulls at my heartstrings! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh friend, how I love your sweet bear! And the little purse is darling! I admire the detail and care you put into your creations, dear Christine.

    It's always a joy to have you at Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your bear is adorable.

    I get the itch to stitch but I hardly have time anymore.

    don't even get to do much of my first love...photography.

    have a wonderful rest of the week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute little bear. Yes the weather is messing with us also here in KY.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful new creations Christine, perfect for any Mum! Our weather has been very changeable here as well, hope it improves for all of us very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice teddy bear, a great gift for Mother's Day.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice teddy bear, a great gift for Mother's Day.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a delightful bear! What a beautiful job you did on the pillow. A great gift for Mom! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww she is just the cutest, I love her bag too!! that pillow is just lovely, pretty button embellishing too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That little bear is just too cute and I love the pretty little pillow too! Both are perfect for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute Bluebear !!!
    And the little pillow too !
    Have a shinny weekend !
    Thanks for your visit !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!