Thursday, 30 April 2015

At the park

 Hello this fine Thursday, friends!

Linking again with TexWis Girl at Good Fences



This past Monday I was in town and went into the park for a walk. It was threatening rain but I still managed to visit the ducks in their pond and was rewarded by seeing the ducklings!  Sorry the photos are poor as I only had my phone camera.  The picture above is the original Victorian gatehouse with a new picket fence painted green.

I still liked the image with the fence reflection in the pond!



Momma Duck watching her brood, but the little one seems to be trying to squeeze out under the fence!


Thanks for popping in and remember to visit others at 
Good Fences

Best wishes


21 comments:

  1. precious little family! really nice gatehouse and fence, too. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duck family is so cute, I love the little ones.. Wonderful reflection and fence shots.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, I just love seeing the little ducklings with their mama. These are so cute.
    Love your fences...and thanks so much for stopping by.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice building behind that fence and the ducklings are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute ducks. I like the reflection of the fence in the water

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did very well on your little ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the gatehouse is beautiful, reminds me of a schoolhouse.

    the ducklings are so cute. i haven't seen any here yet. and you are right the fence reflection is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the duck making ripples in the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the duck making ripples in the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pics with a nice fence. The ducks are so sweet making the ripples and reflections. Beautiful setting for the little family.
    Have a nice evening. CM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful fence and such sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed the fence photos and especially the one with the little duck family. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just darling.
    What a treat to find the little family.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. So precious. Thank you for sharing.

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe aren't they so sweet!! I love metal fences. They always seem so permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this good fences post! The little ducks are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my they are just the cutest and love the reflection pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww...thanks for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful walk, love the park. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Krásna kačacia rodinka.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!