Thursday, 12 February 2015

Valentine Makeover

 I love this trug! It is so versatile and can be decorated time and again for each season or any occasion!

Today it was getting the love heart treatment for Valentine's Day of course!
A very straightforward addition that required just a few squares of fabric remnant and three rusty tin hearts that were lying around the house.  Initially I thought to use burlap and still could but I liked the fabric with red in it to help the hearts stand out.

I just lined them up and glued them on
 Love letters fabric comes to mind when I see this!

 Then the nice part to decorate it simply with love~




Here are a few of my other Valentine's Day decorations about the house...


Stitched with love...
 Special gift from a special friend to send me some love..


My little tree and hearts all a twinkling this evening...
 See the angel at the base of the tree? Another special gift from another dear blogger, spreading love!

I love all my sweet blogging friends and all the lovely comments you leave!

Thanks so much for sharing!

You are a blessing to me.

Hugs
 

17 comments:

  1. Such wonderful things to decorate your home. I love the way you have decorated the trug, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just lovely. I need to decorate mine like that.
    Your house looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your sweet decorations! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christine, I loved it all, your stitcherys are so beautiful. The trug is wonderful, great project.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Christine.. I always love your handwork.. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cute! All of your decor is so cute!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the trug! You are always so creative! And inspiring! :o) And your Valentine decoration is just wonderful! Love the tree!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine, such a cute collection of love!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love everything-especially the little tree-Happy Valentines Day
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. such beautiful stitched pillows, love how you have them all together like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling, my friend! Everything is so pretty and extra sweet for Valentine's Day :) Hugs to you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy seeing all your decorations!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your trug makeover is wonderful Christine and lovely gifts from your friends, your little tree looks wonderful! Happy Valentines' Day to you and yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all your Valentine decor ~ how sweet! that trug makeover is darling! I have a couple of those my hubby made yrs. ago and still use them.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!