Friday, 13 February 2015

Make a Valentine Ribbon Pillow and Friday Finish Punchneedle

 Happy Friday the thirteenth!  It's time for a quick last minute Valentine make ! This only takes a length of ribbon and some stitches to make!


 Shape the letters on the background. I used wool - keeping it plain and simple! Pin the letters in place and then stitch on with matching floss.  Sew it together and stuff for a pillow. Make in any size!

Yep!  As easy as that!

And here's my final Valentine Friday finish.  It's my own design for punch needle.  I call it the blushing heart.




Thank you all from my heart to yours!

You make my day with your sweet comments!

Happy weekend!

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Miss Christine,

    Bee-u-tee-ful. Happy Heart's Day.

    Hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blushing heart, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are so so pretty. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both especially your blushing heart!
    I so want to try needle punch this year
    Lauren
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those are great. That's a really neat idea with the ribbon. You could do that for any occasion with different words too. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, pretty ribbon love pillow. I adore they ca needle great too.Happy Love Day,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....loveeeeeeee this....ok, I love everything you make, wink. Thank you for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that pillow with the ribbon...neat idea and your needle punch piece is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that ribbon pillow is so pretty, very neat, love your needle punch, I have only done one myself and no the work that goes into them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful V-day projects Christine, your punch needle is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!