Thursday, 1 January 2015

First Finish of New Year

Happy 2015 dear friends!

I really just wanted to post on the first day of the New Year with a sneak peek at what I've been working on this past week and put the final stitches in it today.

It's good to be started and though I don't make new year's resolutions' I do have a list in my head of things I would like to accomplish this year.

Many of those things involve my love of stitching and crafting but I would like to do more in the garden this year and we have some home improvement schemes I am keen to start.

What about you? Any new plans for 2015?

As ever thank you for your visit and I love to hear from you!


Best Wishes



9 comments:

  1. Looking lovely, for Valentines??? Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Christine! I love your stitching and crafting projects...you are so talented. I am so happy you share them all with us!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful for valentines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A finish already?! Oh my gosh, you are way ahead of the game :O) I don't' have any firm plans for this year, just going to follow wherever my muse takes me. It should be a fun trip! Wishing you and yours a very happy New Year filled with joy and good health Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your year is off to a great start.I don't make resolutions either but like you there are certain goals I'd like to reach.
    All the best to you in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so lovely and you are off to a great start!
    I wish you all of the best in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty design and color. I'm wishing you a year filled with happiness! Happy New Year! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... I am thinking this is something for Valentine's Day??

    Happy New Year, sweet friend! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely looks like a great crafting start to your year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!