Saturday, 27 December 2014

Santa came!

 Ho! Ho! Ho! This jolly old man paid us a welcome visit this Christmas - I actually got this sweet little pattern finished on Christmas Eve. It's a free pattern by Pineberry Lane on Patternmart.

One of my treats this year was to receive a copy of Simply Vintage quilting and craft magazine by Quiltmania.


It's chock full of wonderful winter projects that I am so looking forward to starting soon!



Another special and much anticipated parcel came just in time from Country Stitches! I love Brenda Gervais's patterns and got a cross stitch and punch needle pattern.  My 'to-do' list is steadily growing longer!  But these winter evenings are just right for cozying up with a fun stitchery!


Hope you all had a lovely time as we did with loved ones! I need to get some more prep done tonight as we've family visiting tomorrow.

Have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Best wishes
 

10 comments:

  1. What wonderful crafts, you are always so busy.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be one very busy bee :) Hugs to you, sweet Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Love your stitching too!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some wonderful projects coming from you this winter.. that magazine has some cute things in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful to have lots of projects ready to do during the Winter season.. Hope you have a great day with your family and God bless... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little freebie form PLane, nice work. You will love simply vintage magazine! enjoy! And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful gifts Christine, looks like you had a great Christmas! Enjoy your new treasures and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think every thing is just lovely. I am so glad you had such a lovely Christmas. I have so many projects, I just wonder how I am going to keep the house clean. :)
    Have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine, your cross stitching project is just beautiful. Wow, I love that magazine, looks like so many wonderful projects. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine-- I love your Santa cross stitch--so cute and prim. That Simply Vintage magazine looks pretty interesting, have fun making projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!