Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Ol' Saint Nick Wool Pillow

 For a while there I thought I was never going to pick up needle and thread and do any stitching before Christmas!  The past few days have been a blur of various family and church activities, as well as trying to write Christmas cards and find Christmas gifts.

But with a stitch here and there I finished this Need'l Love pattern by Lynn Horsford called Ol' Saint Nick.  After cross stitching I love to try my hand at wool applique and Christmas being my favorite holiday, this one was a pleasure to bring together. 



Even all the  finer details  were lovely and added to the pattern.
Don't you think he seems to be winking? 
Must be I'm on the nice list this year!  Hope so!

Have a great week and don't stress but enjoy this special season when Christ came down, the greatest gift of all!

Best wishes


16 comments:

  1. Christine, I am really loving that Santa pillow, every thing you make is prim perfect! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like he's winking. I love it. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening, I love him, wonderful job.blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is beautiful...and looks like he has a secret! I've had trouble finding time to sew, too! Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pillow! It turned out so cute. I love it I think done in this way best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A darling pillow, dear Christine! And yes, he does appear to be winking ;) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a busy time of year but I'm so glad you got to finish him!Amazing! He does look like he's winking! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wool Santa is a delight. I so enjoy working with wool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillow is a real delight, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is just too cute!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very wonderful Christmas finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the santa pillow is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!