Monday, 1 December 2014

Festive First of December!


 That feeling is sneaking up on me now that it's the first of December and of course it's time to think about getting ready for my favorite holiday season of the year.  I love making and decorating for Christmas and I just listed this cute little hanging pillow with jingle bells on my Etsy shop.

Thank you to those who have favorited my shop and goods.  I'm hoping to add more this week!

But here's what I've been working on for gifts for friends this year.

I feel in love with these reindeer pillows and decided to make some from wool which is simply appliqued on. I was surprised at how quickly they came to together.

I have included the templates I used which were easily available on google images for free and there are so many you can have different silhouettes to pick from.





 So it's definitely feeling a lot like Christmas in blogland and I hope you get lots of crafting done!
Enjoy every minute!

Best wishes




14 comments:

  1. I especially like the full body deer. Makes a nice design using the red wool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I have 2 plaid pillow covers and the deer would look neat on those. I decorated some today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have been keeping busy crafting. I haven't made too much lately. Still been playing around with making burlap wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful, a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love those pillows especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just lovely. You do such nice work. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear Christine, your pillows are beautiful and quite charming!

    Hugs to you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pillow is darling and I LOVE the new reindeer ~ what a clever idea!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Christine, love the little pin keep, adorable. The deer are wonderful too, look great.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas Love!!
    Beautiful stitches friend.
    Warm Christmas HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stitch and the pillows with the images are really a great idea|

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stitchery pillow is adorable and love the reindeer, great idea Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!
    Congratulations!
    Welcome your blog is to accept, in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    Division United Kingdom # 601
    Have a great day
    Sincerely
    Chris

    On the right side (see green) whole Country list! By clicking on it you will have the blog list of this country! And so the ability to communicate and interact with them. Language problem? Use the Google translator!
    The activity is only friendly.

    I give you badges for your blog
    http addresses are those where you will find the badge image
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/09/02/14090209425712502812494399.jpg

    Investment badge on your blog entitles the status of "VIP"

    Our site does not ask for money! The activity is only friendly
    Please: Made know the "directory" after your United Kingdom friends and invite your friends
    "Unity makes strength"
    For other bloggers come and register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!