Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Christmas in my home part 1

 Welcome and please come in! It's feeling more like Christmas so come in and enjoy the twinkling lights - one of my favorite things about Christmas when the days are so short.

I apologise in advance for the picture quality as I have misplaced my camera.

 These are taken in the hall with lights on the stairs



 At the end of the hall my primitive shelf and new Jingle all the way sign
 Now in the living room where the main tree is


 Some of my handmade tree decorations

 This is the mantel which I find really hard to decorate
 There is a rag ball garland on the mantel with a lantern on either end - love the candle glow!

Thanks for your visit and please come back again for the next part!
Have a lovely Christmas-y day!


 

13 comments:

  1. I love the lights in the early darkness too. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing how you have decorated you lovely house. I love it by candle light and by twinkle lights. I also like seeing all of the wonderful things you have made.
    It will be fun to see the rest. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... so warm and inviting, sweet friend. Your Christmas decorations are lovely for the holidays. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Christine,

    What a bee-u-tee-ful tour of your lovely home. Everything looks so perfect, warm and inviting. I will be first in line for your "Part 2".

    Heaps of Merry December Hugs
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just prim perfect Christine ~ how sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your Christmas deor! Thank you for sharing. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful Christine! I love all the lights!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like very much his decorations! A welcoming home is always a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Christine, so warm and welcoming, I love the twinkle of the lights. Wonderful job decorating for Christmas, many treasures I love.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful and the soft light looks nice. I love the shelves and pegs for displaying your things, too! Merry Christmas my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything looks wonderful. You did way more decorating that I did

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a beautiful home and everything looks so awesome! Thank You for sharing with us!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your decoration is so wonderful! Love all of it! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!