Thursday, 18 December 2014

Christmas Home Tour part 2

 Welcome back, dear friends.  I'm so glad you came by to visit again.  Just stroll around and enjoy yourself!

 We'll start in the kitchen and as you enter I have this wall hung shelf


This is the corner cupboard shelf with my hand painted Merry Christmas redware style plate. And below the painted jug with grungy candy canes.


 As we turn towards the back wall of the family living area I made a new NOEL sign for the shelf there with some lights to twinkle behind


 This is the unit beside the sofa...


                      .... with Santas and snowmen and gingers... all those Christmas goodies!


 On the other wall another cupboard with just a few little Christmas decorations...

 In front of the sofa on the rustic bench I put together a simple, natural center piece.



 The kitchen table and view into the family area... and the table center piece
 This is the little tree in the corner by the doors...



This is the dining room which is more formal so the tree is decorated in golds and cream

 Just another simple center decoration on a Family Heirloom runner
I appreciate all your sweet comments and the time you take to stop by to see me!
Thank you all!

Best wishes


10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,

    So very beautiful, charming and inviting. Sorry Prudence isn't here to write, she is in her room packing her things - she says "I'm on my way, Miss Christine, don't start the traditions with me!" (o:

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so many wonderful decorations. I love all the snowmen and the NOEL on your mantel looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, love all your goodies around the house you displayed. Santa's, snowmen and everything else looks so charming and inviting, great job. Thanks for sharing, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so much fun to decorate for Christmas. :) I love all your gingerbread men tucked here and there!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Cozy Christmas Home you have.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, sooo wonderful! Love all of it, but especially your trees!!! :o)

    Hugs, Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the tour Christine, very festive! The candy canes look pretty on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,
    All of your decorations are beautiful and everything looks so nice and cozy! I LOVE your brick wall!! Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your decorations are all so lovely! A beautiful home. Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice to be invited into your home...wish I lived closer to stop by! I love your prims....they are the prettiest for the holidays. Prims and vintage is what I love best! Merry Christmas sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!