Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Christmas Gift Holly Jolly Candle mat

 It's almost here!  Imagine, another Christmas is just a few days away!  I'm as ready as I'll ever be and just glad to be able to enjoy this time with loved ones!

Having said that, all my blogger friends are special to me and by way of thanks for all your kind words I have designed this easy to make little wool candlemat and wrapper for you!


 The candle mat measures 9"x7" and I added large ric rac in red down each edge.  The berries on the mat are french knots but on the candle wrapper I used red wool tiny circles.


 Just use buttonhole stitching for the edge of the wrapper.
 Here is the pattern!  Feel free to reproduce but please give credit where its due, thank you!
 I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends!
Happy Christmas to you all!!



17 comments:

  1. Simply so cute my dear
    Merry Christmas hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pattern! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much for sharing! I love it!
    Merry Christmas!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Christine,

    Merry Christmas. We love the candle wrap and mat and will be making one, thank you.

    Beary, Merry Christmas from your "favorite" teddy bear.

    Hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your design talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Thank you for sharing your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, I love your candle mat. Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, so glad you are one of my blogger friends. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little mat! Thanks for sharing Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Christine, I love the sweet little mat, so pretty.Merry Christmas to you.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine, Lovely to meet you :) Thank you for visiting and following :) what a beautiful mat! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, thank you for always coming to my blog! I love visiting with you! Have a very merry Christmas!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You for sharing your pattern!
    Merry Christmas....Christine!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a very Merry Christmas Christine.
    :-) x x x and a very Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas to you! :-) Wish you a peaceful and quiet time!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christine,
    Your candle mat is adorable.
    ……...…..….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    …….…..….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
    ………….….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
    ……… …….*•♥•*
    …… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
    … …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
    ……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
    ………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
    ……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
    …….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
    ……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
    ….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
    ….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
    ….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
    _____███████████
    ♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:
    Wishing you a very
    Merry Christmas.
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this gift set idea, pinned it for a Christmas gift idea for next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!