Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Tuesday Travels - Front doors!

 Today was a lovely day for fresh air so I made the most of it and set off on a brisk walk.

Just thought I'd share the views and the lovely front doors I passed on my travels.
 Below is the mill pond though the mill house in the background was never a real mill.


I love how many different colors people choose for their front door


This house is supposed to be like an old renovated church and I love the stone work and arch door~
 This is a view of the same house from the front with mock front doors.


This house has a beautiful brick arched doorway with stained glass~




 Well I hope you enjoyed the walk with me in the fresh November air. 
Which door is your favourite?

Best wishes

7 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! I enjoyed seeing the beautiful homes on your walk! My favorite door is number 5. The red door with green vine. They all look very inviting.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them all but if I was pushed I would choose the impressive red door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great area to walk in. I love the third door! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could go on lots of walks, I love seeing the building and the landscape. I love how old the stone work is on the buildings.
    I think I like the one that is an old church.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine, I am so happy to meet you and to find your beautiful blog. I came here by way of Ann's Snap Edit Scrap. Ann and I have been blogging friends for years. Your primitive work is amazing, so homey and cozy. I love it. The other thing that I enjoy is traveling and seeing the world through the eyes of sister bloggers. My budget doesn't include money for traveling aboard, so I do it through blogging. I find that you see the true country and not just the sights that all of the travel pamphlets show you. I am excited to be your newest follower and I hope that you will follow me back. I love making new blogging friends.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice walk and pretty homes all along the way. I like the bright red door. We're watching the movie, Notting Hill and he lives in the blue house with the red door. Enjoy your day my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. doors are great photo subjects, they come in some many sizes and colors.

    pretty images Christine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!