Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Round and round in circles

 Seems like I'm in a bit of a spin today!  I'm busy making circles or rather yoyos for the craft fair next week!  When I realized that we are already in November I kinda got in a flap but thankfully, I just took a deep breath and got to sewing!

It always helps when you can look over some finished creations.  Here are just a few I've time to share before I dig in to the UFO's again!



 Sorry to be a in a rush and please forgive me if I don't get around to visit you all as much as I'd like in the next few days!
Busy, busy, busy!
Be blessed!

 


12 comments:

  1. More darling items, Christine :) Have a beautiful week!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some stunning items. Hope your sale goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your goodies. They are wonderful. I have been thinking of making circles too.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cross stitch creations! And I was going to try to figure out yo yo's this week! I know they are supposed to be easy! lol We'll see! Have fun! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine! Thanks for visiting me on my blog and leaving your sweet comment. Also thanks for being my newest follower, as I am now yours :) It looks as though you are one crafty lady! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again! I just read about you and see that you live w-a-y across the pond in Ireland...a place where I have a yearning in my heart to visit! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they all so sweet
    Sending you warm hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything looks great. Now go get back to work...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wonderful friend.
    Hopefully your humming a happy tune while your busy busy busy :)
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love seeing your creations!
    Loved the yo-yos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your finished projects! Best wishes with the craft fair!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a big fan of making yo-yos but I sure do like the look and some of the projects you can make with them. There is a Kim Diehl table runner pattern that utilizes many yo-yos. One of these days, I may tackle it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!