Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Hurtling Towards Thursday

 Hi folks! Is it just me or is time hurtling faster? In just two days time I'll be setting up my wee craft table at the fair.

As you can see I finished my yoyo trees and another punch needle snowman mitten.
 I also thought Id try something a bit different for me - instead of a needle and thread, I took up paint and brushes on these cardboard letters.  Just kept it simple though but pleased with the overall result.
 However I am stuck for ideas on how to finish off the two larger boxes. I tried trees but they were pretty bad! Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

I've the school run to do now but still a fair bit to finish today and tomorrow so I need your prayers!

Thanks for all your encouragement!

Best wishes
 

13 comments:

  1. I just love your yo-yo trees...they are fantastic!

    Yes, time seems to be going faster. Maybe it's because we are getting closer to the holidays :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. I love those yo yo trees! I bet you are so busy right now. I hope you do very well on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks wonderful! I bet some little snowmen would look great on the blue box. Hope you sell tons at your show!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking baubles might suit one of the larger boxes. The yo-yo trees are a real delight. Good luck with the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Christine,

    Bee-u-tee-ful, I love everything. Those boxes, gee, I sorta like the snowflakes (I'm a snowflake kinda gal), so my thoughts would be to paint more on the larger boxes.

    Don't stress about the fair - isn't it suppose to be a fun day?

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you'll do just great on Thurs! You've outdone yourself once again Christine! Everything looks prim wonderful!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your yo yo tree. Time is flying by far too fast.
    Maybe some snowmen or candy canes on the other boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you will do wonderful.
    Love love your handmades.
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel, Christine as I will be setting up my table too.. The first time in years at a sale.. smile..
    Love your tree.. I am hoping to get stuff actually finished tomorrow and packed on Friday.. Oh dear, pray for me and I will pray for you.. smile.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it is time for the fair...good luck! I am sure you will do great!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  11. time does seem to fly!
    my Thursday is almost over.
    I love the tree and the mitten!
    I hope the sale went really well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a wonderful and successful craft fair Christine! Time does indeed fly at this time of year doesn't it? It's halfway through November already! What did you decide to paint on the stacking boxes? Inquiring minds would like to know LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!