Monday, 17 November 2014

A new Week

 Hey friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I know I was glad to have some time to unwind and de-stress from the craft fair.

Speaking of the craft fair, it was OK though I did come home with more than I wanted too but having said that, the crowds just weren't there as we have had the worst weather and on Thursday we had more rain in one day than usual for the whole month, so many roads were flooded and people stayed home.  I even had to turn back on my way to the fair as the road was flooded and some poor driver was stuck in the middle of it.


Thanks for all your suggestions re the stacking boxes. So many great ideas.

Here's what I went with and please remember I am definitely not a skilled artist!!
Sadly they did come home with me in spite of many admiring customers' comments. :-(

But I am feeling upbeat about a whole fresh new page of the week stretching out before me. So much potential for creativity and crafting!
Hope you all enjoy it!




9 comments:

  1. Happy creating my friend, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall was beautiful -the best there in fact! I am delighted to have had some of your beautiful hand stitched goodies home with me:) enjoy your week of creating for leisure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take any pictures of how it looked all set up? I wish I could have been there. I would have snapped up some goodies. I am glad you have a week to get caught up with rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry the craft fair didn't go as well as you hoped. Those boxes came out great. I would have bought them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been there to see your beautiful creations! Have a lovely week, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame about the lack of people, your boxes were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a positive outlook.
    And more creating yeah!!
    I too wish I could have been there.
    Happy Creating,
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your boxes turned out, super cute! So sorry the craft fair didn't go as well as you hoped. I bet there were a lot of disappointed vendors.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boxes look wonderful Christine, I can't believe they weren't snapped up! Sorry the weather was against you for your craft fair but hope the next one will be a rousing success. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!