Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Wool Fox

 I have noticed this year foxes have become a popular feature on all kinds of things from mugs and scarves, to satchels design and pillows and toys.  Seems owls have taken wing...

well, since foxes have a lovely orange fur coat, just had to draw up a quick pattern for my very own fox appliqued fall cushion.



He's made from some wool I had originally planned for pumpkins and the fox was not so much prim  but fun anyway! And a good fall color.
The background is herringbone wool too, soft and cosy.
Funny how my daughters spy me making these and immediately put in an order...
Supposed I'm secretly flattered... :_)

Thanks for visiting
Have a great evening!



14 comments:

  1. Oh how cute Christine!! You could sell that pattern, it's so cute!!

    hugs,
    Tanya - remember me?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did make a handsome fox. I made some little felt ones last year and have them out in my Fall decorations. I love foxes! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foxes are cute! We saw them often in Colorado. ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed the fox trend as well. This is so cute. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fox, you did an awesome job as always! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning, I love sweet foxes, your pillow is adorable.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pillow. I always love it when my kids want my things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh , its adorable. And I think it just fits for Fall . Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love this!!!!! Love! You are such a talented girl! You see something and just make it! I love making things for the home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sweet fox is adorable! I happened upon your lovely blog while visiting another blog and I must say that I had a wonderful time scrolling through your posts.

    I am happy to be following along and I look forward to returning for another visit. Have a most beautiful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!