Thursday, 30 October 2014

Thrifty Teddy BeaR

 Meet Noel!

He's a thrifty bear coz he's made from a corduroy skirt I bought in a sale last year for £1! And I think I'll even be able to make another smaller bear from the remnant.

And I even made a wee Santa hat for him too, just for you, Granny Trace!!

 I know you wouldn't think it to see these photos, but I find taking pictures for my blog a big task just to attempt to make them more interesting.  I had to go find Christmas lights, some greenery and then haul out an extension cable, because where I wanted to take the photos had no plug sockets nearby.
The things we do for a post!!!


He looks cozy and ready for the festive season any way!
Have a great day and thanks for all your comments!
Best wishes
 


13 comments:

  1. He is adorable and all ready for the holidays with his hat and scarf! I love the corduroy and I know how hard it is to sew. I think bears look so cute in pretty fabric though! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. Sweet.

    Hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a very nice bear. You have got so many things made.
    I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this sweet bear is one of the cutest bears I have seen and the fact that he is made out of a corduroy skirt is delightful! Absolutely adorable :)

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Santa Teddy Bear, so cute! It's always nice when you get a bargain for your crafting supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful bear, even better when you told us the cost. You made a brilliant photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your thrifty bear. Not only is thrifty the best kind but he's cute too

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dapper fella with a wonderful woolie hat!!
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is too cute Christine!! Love that he is recycled!
    I think it's funny too what all we bloggers to for a pic! LOL

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute bear! You are very talented :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is adorable...I just wanna give him a hug! I guess I know the reason why my blog pictures look so blah...I don't do anything like that! LOL
    Be blessed
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well the pictures look great so you did good! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!