Monday, 6 October 2014

NEW MAKES

 I had some spare time this past weekend to indulge in making a couple new fall craft projects, so just to share with you. here they are.  I'm nearly done decorating though I haven't gone all out this year.

This is my new parcheesi board and I,m pretty pleased with the colors though perhaps I should sand it back more.

 And for the time being it's here under the fall shelf.

 As you know by now i love stars so with some left over fall fabrics I sewed up a new star... don't know if it'll stay in this gathering though...
 We had the loveliest September, but my did October change things!  We had a pretty bad storm last evening, trees and power lines down but then today the sun broke through and it was a fine fall day.

Here is a shot of a golden pond  I took whilst out for my walk in the park to enjoy the day... look at all the leaves the ducks are swimming in!

 Thanks so much for spending time with me!

Blessings to all

11 comments:

  1. I love the star you sewed up! I have never played parcheesi or seen a board, but I love that it has stars! That pond is so neat with the leaves. Is there any way to make that pic bigger? I clicked on it, but it is still small. Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those letters spelling out FALL. Looks nice with your new fall mini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, love the Fall letters and of coarse the star, adorable..beautiful pond picture, I love this season.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your fall decorations look so nice. That sure is a pretty golden pond

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall wonderful Friend.
    I just love it all.
    And the strawberries were adorable too.
    Woolie Fall Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've really had a lot of leaves fall already and they look beautiful. I love your big star and other projects. You are so talented to do so many things! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and so much fall beauty. I love your board! You did such a nice job. I like your little star too. It is so nice to see you creating. I always enjoy my visits with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so lovely and so sweet *•*
    Fall blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your game board and your star,the colors are beautiful!!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your game board! I've wanted a game board wall for awhile now. Just all different games...but I've never gotten around to doing it. The water looks so neat with all the leaves!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your parcheesi board! Did you paint over an old one or did you make your own?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!