Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Monday Makes on Tuesday!

 Hi folks and welcome this Tuesday!

As you can tell by this post's title I am running behind schedule! Nothing new there, except the kids are off school all week so crafting is taking a back seat.

However I did finish up these two punch needle pieces, so  thought I'd put them on my blog today while its raining outside and the kids are playing games for now.
 The Santa is from a freebie pattern by Brenda Gervais
 This snowman I drew up myself and shaped it like a tree.

That's it for now ! Gotta stay busy and productive as the weeks are rolling round too fast!

Have a great day
Blessings to all!

 

13 comments:

  1. Morning Christine, I love both, you are very talented.Happy crafting, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so cute!! Enjoy the extra time with your kids this week. They grow up way too quick!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they both are so cute
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Each one is simply adorable! Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such nice work. They are just lovely. Have fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, Christine. It is hard to believe that the season will soon be here, eh? God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snowman that you drew. I bought some old bobbins with some crafting in mind! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, they are a delight. Thank you for your visit, hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so cute Christine. I really like the snowman tree shape, you did great.

    Felicia
    fotosbyfelicia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christine! Thanks for sharing!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Santa star caught my eye. I like that he is on a candlestick....at least I think it is a candlestick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine-- I love the Santa and Snowman punch. I've never tried needle punch-- maybe someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!