Friday, 24 October 2014

Friday Finishes

 Happy weekend, friends!

Phew! Another busy week but I'm thankful I managed to get some cross stitch pieces finished! YAY!
Now I don't want to rush through fall just as I'm enjoying the leaves changing and crunching underfoot, but I need to prepare for the craft show in 3 weeks.

This first one is from Shop Around the Corner and called Christmas Gift but sorry to say, I can no longer find the link .
 Isn't this one so pretty and Christmass-y.  I love it.

A little itty bitty tree decoratrion which is a freebie from Shelly Auen on PATTERNMART.COM


 Another sweet free pattern from Not Forgotten Farm. i added a snowflake button too!

Well thats it for now! I need to get back to the stack of unfinished projects on the floor in my craft den! Hey ho! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Best wishes

8 comments:

  1. They are just wonderful! I love all of them. I wish I could come to your show. I would bring so many lovely things home with me. :)
    I sat here drooling over them. You are doing such a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love your stitching and your finishes so much
    You so wonderful dear
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link for the tree with "Silent Night".
    http://lecrocettedimanu.blogspot.com/2014/06/silent-night-free.html
    I like this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful stitches.
    I heart Christmas!
    Have a blessed weekend.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look prim perfect Christine!! way to go ~ they are too cute!!

    warm hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Hope you do well at the show. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are all so pretty. Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each one is beautiful! I just love the tree! I hope it was a productive weekend for you. Take care and Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!