Monday, 20 October 2014

Annie Sloan excitement

 Today in town there was quite a bit of excitement with the opening of a new vintage shop selling Annie Sloan chalk paint.  Its called 'Little French Barn' and Annie Sloan herself came to officially open the shop and chat to everyone.  I was able to visit and snapped a couple of pics of the store.

It was pretty but I still prefer primitive!!! Lovely touches here and there and some old French furniture.  I'm sure I'll be in again for sewing items.



Here are a few examples of furniture and accessories.


I've yet to try Annie Sloan paints but I'm told it works a treat on restoring furniture.

For now I'm working Christmas  crafts.  I'll be back soon with an update.

Until next time! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love Annie Sloan paint. To get to see her in person had to be great. I have only watched videos on You Tube. My sister though, always uses that paint when she is redoing furniture.
    It looks like a really fun store.
    I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about Annie Sloan paint but have never used it. I'm going to have to give it a try one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! I wish I could get that chalk paint around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty things! And I can't wait to see what you are working on! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!