Saturday, 27 September 2014

No longer WIP - Finishes!

 Hello again.  Thought I'd share a couple of finishes I've just recently completed.  This first one is one of my all time favorite patterns by Stacy Nash.  The colors are so pretty and it all comes together in the pouch with the prim whip stitched band.

(If anyone knows how to iron out creases in linen let me know!!! I've tried dampening it etc but it still shows up in these pics. Aargggh!!)

 This is a freebie from Santasandsamplers.blogspot.com

It's always nice to stitch up something free and quick!

 Autumn is definitely in the air and my winter pansies are coming along well with lots of fall color.

 Thank you all for visiting as I ease back into blogging and try to catch up!



Have a blessed weekend!


11 comments:

  1. So pretty, Christine.. Love your pansies, too...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pansies are beautiful! have never seen those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Christine, love ou stitchery, you always do such a beautiful job, sweet heart. Your Oansies are so pretty, mine did not do well this year. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your work. I heard, but I don't know if it will work is first spray it with some water to dampen it, then put it in the freezer and let it freeze stiff. Take it out and iron it with a press cloth. Sometimes spraying it will a little bit of vinegar and water and using a press cloth too.
    The tutorial I saw once, that was what the lady did. I have never tried it. :) I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitchery. That is a really nice pattern. I often have trouble getting wrinkles out so I can't be of any help there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish! Love that pattern too. I have never seen pansies with those color combos before, so pretty! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your pouch, your stitching is amazing. you are so talented. Love your pansies! Happy Fall. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun finished projects! Enjoy! Hopefully your pansies will hang in there abit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stitching! Your pansies are pretty! I am enjoying mine too. They are thriving in the cooler weather.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you are back! Sounds like you had a great summer! The pouch is adorable and your stitching is so well done! Love the heart too. Have a great week!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your sweet finishes..so cute..
    lovely flowers and i love the too..
    have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!