Thursday, 27 March 2014

Sweet Spring X Stitches

 I've been stitching some... here a stitch there a stitch... as we all know the busyness of life can cause hiccups along the way.

Here are some of my spring x stitches. 

The one below is my own design based on favorite verses from The Song of Solomon.


The next is a freebie pattern by Ezther of e-subrosa.blog fame. 
(I did change up the lettering a bit)


This is a sweet wee pattern that's fairly quick to complete by Shelly Auen of Primitive Stitches and you can find it on Patternmart.com.


Another freebie pattern from The Primitive Hare in soft spring tones.


And lastly I just wanted to share my own freebie pattern with you,
'Hope Springs Eternal' 


Thanks so much for visiting!

Best spring wishes!


15 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Christine,

    Bee-u-tee-ful stitching, you are so talented. My favorites are the patterns that you design. Pretty patterns by my pretty Miss Christine. (o:

    Heaps of Springtime hugs,
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christine,
    Love all your spring stitches. If only the saying on the second one were true here in Ohio!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so busy, What lovely spring goodies. I love them all.
    Isn't it fun to finish them? You do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy! Beautiful work, I love them all and I am really loving your design, especially the 'hope springs eternal' lovely spring colours. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very sweet spring goodies..I love them all so mchb..
    Huge hugs and love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Christine, I love all your Spring stitches, they are so beautiful, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the small projects you do and these for Spring are very sweet. I used to do cross stitch years ago and enjoyed it so much. Happy Spring my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've been stitching up a storm!
    Happy Spring!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Beautiful Springtime Stitches :)
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cross stitching is amazing, It would take me a couple years to stitch all of that! I see we both have good taste and chose the same pattern, thank you for sharing your wonderful pattern, you are an inspiration. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring time colors are so refreshing. You have been so busy! I have the springtime pillow tuck you sent me out in my front foyer display. It is so special:) -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful spring pillows♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christine,
    Just been catching up :)
    LOVE all your bunnies from a previous post and your Spring time stitches are just beautiful and very inspiring!
    I may have to track down a few of those freebies :)
    Hope Spring is blooming for you and yours
    Hugs Wendy x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!