Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Sweet finish

 Hello again  just wanted to share a few pics of a piece of cross stitching I just finished up this evening.  As i was short on fiberfill, I thought a pouch would be even sweeter so voila!

I used the free pattern by puntini-puntini.blogspot.com once again but changed it around a bit.

 I added a touch more detail to the finish with a band of flannel cut out and some pretty floral cotton fabric for interest.  The strap is made from the same fabric.
All in all, a sweet finish.

So I am off to begin another project and will update again soon!
So glad for your company and do please stay and chat!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, love the stitching and sweet little bag, looks wonderful, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty. I can't wait to do counted cross stitch again. I went and bought floss today. Just to stare at it for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little birds perched on the keys are sooooo cute.

    Hugs
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's even more beautiful as a pouch! And you can keep your Valentines in it ...and treasures! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is wonderful, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks darling Christine and just in time for Valentine's Day!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little pouch, sweet and delicate.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. a sweet project. I like how you finished it. I wish I had the patience for cross stitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and wonderful pouch you made! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! You are just churning out the darling things! I did that pattern too. I will send you a picture of what happened to mine. Um, my counting must have been off. Mine was not a sweet finish. More like skidding over the finish line and then wiping out. Ugh! I adore your pouch!!!!!

    Love and hugs, Dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!