Monday, 17 February 2014

Spring Journal Freebie design just for you!

 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend - just as for me, I'm sure all the chocolates are gone!!
My thoughts are on spring and I can hear my dad saying 'You're wishing your life away.' It's true but we have had enough of winter! Time for some warmth and sunshiny days!

So here's a Wee touch of spring in the form of a journal cover.  I got a hard back notebook and cut some cotton fabric to size.


 For spring I sketched out a pot of tulips.  I made sure to place them on the right spot before I appliqued them on.
 And here it is ready for spring must do's and memories!

 So if you want to make one, here's the pattern for you!

Happy Spring!
 Thanks for stopping by and have fun!

Linking with Stephanie's 

16 comments:

  1. Lovely. Just in time for dreams of spring, and daffodils and long sunny afternoons. I am ready........

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can quite happily DO SPRING :-)
    Also beautiful book covers :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is just toooooo cute. Thanks for sharing friend.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind if winter stuck around if we could have spring like weather :)
    That's a cute journal cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the book cover! Thanks!
    Tomorrow it will be about 60 here.
    There is still ice & snow on the ground tonight.
    Spring is winding it's way here.
    There'll still be a few bad days, but the worst has left us.
    Last thursday we had 8".
    It has laid on til now, when the snow lays on like that, we always say, it is waiting on the next one. It never fails to be true. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet.
    I love the woolie touches.
    Spring dreaming here.
    Woolie Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely Christine. I always enjoy seeing what you have been working on. It looks like spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE this! I do journaling with my devotions- what a perfect cover! I am so doing this, my dear creative friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine, This is just perfect for spring. Thank you for sharing your talents and design.
    Visiting from ROI.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine! This is simply adorable! Love it! Thank you for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute journal cover! I so want to touch it and run my fingers over that lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, my friend! I think you and are thinking the same thing because just yesterday I woked on a journal by adding lace and other pretties :) I love your journal cover.

    Thanks for sharing at ROI. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!