Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Freebie Valentine Sheep Pattern Just for Ewe


 It's been a while since I offered a freebie and with Valentine's Day this Friday, here's a special thank you to my best blogging friends.

This is Ewe & Me Sheep pattern that you can make into ornies and shelf sitters or applique onto a pillow... just whatever you can think of!!!


 Feel free to copy and print off this pattern and size it as you wish. 
The trace line is your stitch line and you can paint the face black or change the date.
Please give credit back to me if you use it!

Thank you for following and I hope you enjoy making it


I so pleased to be linking with Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Very cute and perfect for Valentines day. Thanks for the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are just so talented!! How adorable! Thanks!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sweet and thanks for the pattern. I need to learn to embroidery again! Off to look at that sweet bear again, too while I'm here! Enjoy your evening my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful pattern.Have a great evening, Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, that is adorable! Thanks so much and Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh friend I love it.
    Thank you
    Happy Woolie Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and I love sheep and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well isn't that just the cutest little sheep. Thanks for sharing Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I just visited a site with baby lambs...I guess this is the time of year for them...you did a great job! Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine...what a sweet thing to do and an adorable pattern. Thank you.
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, Christine!Thank you for sharing this sweet pattern!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute idea, so sweet of you to share the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your sweet pattern, Christine - you are so thoughtful :)

    I hope your week is going well! Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!