Saturday, 1 February 2014

1st Feb, Star Block Progress and last Chance to Enter!

 Well here we are already starting the second month of 2014 and I know we are all looking desperately for signs of spring.  

I felt last month was full of distractions and so many other things competing for my attention so as a result, my star blocks were left languishing in my sewing room.

But I am finished with the blocks though I need to press them and I see a few adjustments that need made before I start sewing them together.

Don't forget that my giveaway ends on Monday so if you haven't already put your name in the pot you can sign up if you click here!

Best wishes one and all,
Thank so much for your time!




8 comments:

  1. I love this star pattern...the Ohio star, is that right? Love the colors...it'll be wonderful when you're done! -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blocks. The pattern and the colors are very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, love the blocks and wonderful colors, love it, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It felt like spring here today. About 80 degrees.

    Plaid stars are right up my alley. How many more are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the star blocks look great ~keep up the good work!

    hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ... I LoVe the star blocks you are making.
    Marg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these star blocks and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!