Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Wish me well..

Whew! it's been a while and I apologise for not being around much.  I've been concentrating on getting ready for the craft show... which is Tomorrow!!!!
As usual, I'm running around like the proverbial headless chicken trying to finish things at the last minute.

Here are just a couple of things I've just finished. The star above is from a Brenda Gervais design in woolfelt applique.

The tree is burlap with cross stitch snowflakes and says Peace.
 
I also wanted to show you some crates that I'm going to use to display things. I'm especially grateful that my Dad put them together for me to save me some money and use up some wood that we had just lying around.

 It's quite a small craft fair so there won't be space for much and I need to sort out just how to place everything so that it doesn't look crowded but that it looks good too.

Can you tell the nerves are starting to act up????!!!!
So please wish me well! I'll try to remember to take pictures.

So next time I hope to post about how well it went.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Best wishes
 

17 comments:

  1. Good luck Christine, you will do just fine my friend, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember those days, Christine.. You will do lovely and God will bless the work of your hands..
    Love love that tree and everything else looks great, too..
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will sell out, I predict. Everything is so cute.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you well at your show Christine, You have some cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you a day of holiday cheer and plentiful sales, and remember... they are lucky to have you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee I would love to see your things at a craft show I went to, you are so talented and your things are darling. I bet you will have great success! I understand being nervous but take a deep breath and hear the cheers from all of us! Good luck!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you much success with your sale Christine, I am sure you will sell right out, what wonderful creations! Good luck, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas pieces look amazing! Love those crates! That's one of my favorite things to decorate with... and your Dad did a fine job of making those! Now deep breath.... and relax and enjoy the season! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful items! You'll do well. Good Luck! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't believe in luck, but I do wish you blessings on your show! You make wonderful crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a lovely day, I love your crates and I think you will have such a wonderful day, All of your goodies look great, I wish I was there. I would love to see everything and meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes for sell out show!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know you will do wonderful talented friend.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy it all Christine-such fun! All those items are fantastic, I am sure you will not be bringing much home:)
    Great crates to decorate with. Come back and show us plenty of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. best of luck to you. Your creations look wonderful and I bet they will be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, my dear Diana! I am late in wishing you luck, but I know you'll do great! If I was there, I KNOW I would blow my allowance in one spot at the fair-yours!!!!! Love the burlap tree!!!!!!

    Love and hugs!!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!