Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas Joy To All My Blogging Friends!

 Christmas blessings dear friends!  Thank you all for taking the time to visit at what seems to be the busiest time of the year!  I've been baking, cleaning shopping and gift wrapping just like you all have I'm sure!
I am looking forward to tomorrow though.  My parents are coming for Christmas dinner and I also enjoy our Christmas service tomorrow morning to remember the real reason of this season and thank God for sending His Son to be my Savior.
 Here are a few pics of some Christmas decor around the house~ Hope you enjoy!







 And not forgetting the tree!

God bless this Christmas and may you each make room for the Savior and the Light and Life He gives!

Merry Christmas!


20 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Christine! Love all your displays and the beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Christine. Your decorations are sooo pretty. Hope you received my ecard.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and Happy Christmas Christine to you too and best wishes for 2014. I have really enjoyed your posts this past year and love all your inspiration. Have a great day tomorrow with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Christine - wishing you a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely displays Christine.Christmas Blessings Fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas my friend! It's been a fun year of blogging and sharing our news! Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas my sweet Irish friend..xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your decorations. Your home looks very festive. Have a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet cubby and shelf displays! Enjoy your day and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Christine!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderfull thhings Christmas,best wishes for a Merry Christmas Day and for going to a Happy New Year, from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that...
      Hope your Christmas was wonderful.
      Blessings and Happy New Year
      Karen

      Delete
  14. Hope you had a Blessed Christmas...your decor looks wonderful! Happiest of New Years to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your beautiful cozy warm Christmas pictures Christine! Happy New Years Day and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love looking at all of your beautiful Christmas decor, wishing you a beautiful New Year. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!!! I love seeing your creations! Aw! Shhh... My Christmas decor is still up. I am not ready to take it down. :( I guess the Santas can start heading North soon! ;)

    Love and hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!