Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Tree-mendous!

Yaayyy! Another cross stitch finish! Lots and lots of trees but it finished up lovely.
This a freebie pattern by Eszter of e-subrosa.blogspot.com.and you can find it HERE.
I kept it traditional with green and red. It is stitched on white 32ct linen.

 All those trees! I had to do quite a bit of frogging but well worth it!

Here is our part time cat, Mitzi who was enjoying the warm sun yesterday. She was waiting for me and meowing her welcome!

But overnight the weather changed and we even had a dusting of snow and freezing conditions. The snow did melt away by lunch.


I went for a walk in the woods yesterday as it was so nice but only had my phone camera so I snapped a few pics as I enjoyed the autumn day.
 The lake with the village church rising like a spike over the trees.

l

 This old tree had fallen years ago and I wanted to see all the names carved into it with my big shadow looming seemed fun and then I looked at it a bit more and was reminded of the burning bush just beyond the fallen tree... God's creation is beautiful!
Thanks everyone for all your comments. You all cheer me on and keep me going so thank you for stopping by.

Hope you all have a great week and stay safe and warm!

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas stitchery, beautiful.....Nice walk in the woods, so pretty, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Love the Christmas Cross Stitch, the trees really make it pop, well worth the frogging!
    No snow here in Lancashire and the North West ...yet ... and keeping my fingers crossed it passes us by :)
    Hugs Wendy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cross stitch Christine-love all the trees. You are popping those creations out at great speed and still time for a lovely walk! How long until your show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cross-stitch Christine, nice work.

    No snow so far in Birmingham ...... and that's the way I'd like it to stay!!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww such a sweet walk and the kitty is so cute ❤️
    Nice stitching
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cross stitch. I've never had the patience for it though.
    You found some nice sites while you were out walking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet finish!! Love Mitzi ~ adorable!! And beautiful pictures from your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new cross stitch Christine and what cute trees! the woods look so pretty too!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photo with your shadow....I wish I was beside you. Wouldn't we have a nice walk...and nice chat! Enjoy your week my friend. Your stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the cross stitch is lovely Francine. Love your photo's especially the church and water...beautiful.

    Your kitty is cute too.
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love your stitching and the church pic is beautiful..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥Beautiful stitching♥
    Hugs
    SubRosa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning
    Beautiful stitches my friend,
    Love the walk you took me on too.
    Oh my love love the one with the village church,
    Truly beautiful.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely finish! We enjoyed a walk in the woods the other day.Most of the leaves have fallen but beautiful oranges,reds and yellows covered the paths.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely project. I think it is so nice. I love seeing where you live and what you get to look like. My brother said once that of all of the places he has visited, Ireland was the most beautiful. Seeing your pictures I would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Want to Learn Forex Trading and earn with Forex Business...?? The best Forex Trading Learning Website where you can get any thing about Forex, Trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, the picture of the lake! Just gorgeous!!!! The tree is awesome too!

    I love that pattern! I am so slow though. It would be New Years when I got it done. I am almost finished the harvest one... Heehee! I will try that next. Maybe. Love and hugs, Diana! Love, Anne-girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!